I haven't had Krispy Kreme coffee for almost 2 months now for 2 reasons: first is that I changed shifts from morning shift to afternoon shift; and second, I was busy buying and drinking Serenitea's milk teas.
This afternoon as I was contemplating of what to eat for merienda, I decided to have a Krispy Kreme doughnut and KK coffee, the perfect partner of a doughnut! So I ordered my usual order - Smooth coffee, Large. I immediately saw that their cup sleeve changed! From a carton cup sleeve to fabric (?) cup sleeve. I'm totally loving the new cup sleeve as it is re-usable and made from recycled materials. =)
The cup sleeve has this note on it: "This cup sleeve is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. Reuse it with your next cup for the greener good." Yehey! =)
I threw my coffee cup already before I remembered to take a picture. Hence, the above picture is of the cup sleeve only... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment