| Handuraw Special - PhP 318.00 |
There used to be a branch along Katipunan Ave. but they closed down. However, you could still order the pizza at the franchise owner's house in Loyola Heights. If you want to order, uhm, I don't know their number. But you can go to their newly opened branch at the 3rd Floor of the Eastwood Cybermall.
Handuraw Pizza originated from Cebu. "Handuraw" itself is a Cebuano word. They have amazingly thin crust pizzas! And unlike commercial pizzas, their pizza is NOT oily! =)
Okay, so yesterday, when I was, again, contemplating on what to eat for merienda, I saw that Handuraw Pizza was already opened! I don't know when they opened.. I just saw that they're finally open! I went in and ordered myself a Handuraw Special for take out. I brought it up to the office and shared it with my officemates. Cheers to more Handuraw Pizza! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment