Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What's for dinner: Nama-Nama's Singaporean Shrimp Laksa

Singaporean Shrimp Laksa Php 135
What's for dinner yesterday was Nama-Nama's Singaporean Shrimp Laksa.

I haven't been to Singapore yet and I haven't tasted an authentic laksa here in Manila. But I guess this laksa from Nama-Nama tastes good. You can tastes the creaminess of the coconut milk blended with enough spiciness of chili. Chopped peanuts and some mongo sprouts give it sweetness. The shrimps were fresh. The fried tofu was a bit hard though and I didn't like the squid balls in it..

The food is worth for its price of Php 135 because you have a big bowl of its spiciness goodness..

Next time I'll try the chicken version as it's a bit hard eating shrimp inside the office. Hehehe...

Nama-Nama is an Asian noodle resto on the 3rd floor of the Eastwood Cyber & Fashion Mall.

No comments: