Thursday, January 20, 2005

no power!!!

I'm using my roommates' computer. My PC is busted... actually, the power supply short circuited the other day... gggrrr! It's a hassle. I have to get it fixed. I have to carry it up and down.. (dorm and computer store)
That's one reason why I haven't updated my blog these past few days. Another reason is that, I slept at my brother's apartment. My dad's here. =) He's been here since Saturday last week, and on Saturday, he's going home.

Anyway.... am really happy. We've actually started working on our thesis... What I mean is that, we have running java programs connecting them to MySQL...I just hope we can finish it on time.

1 comment:

majamorena said...

hi kat. is good to here that youre starting your thesis. can you finish it before the school year ends? all i do at work now,aside from answering calls is working with my blog. however, dead end ako. i cant change the color of the scroll bars. if you know how, tudlu-i ko ha. malapit na fair. :)