Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Great is the Lord

Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise
The city of our God, the Holy place
The joy of the whole earth.
Great is the Lord in whom we have the victory
He aids us against the enemy
We bow down on our knees.
Chorus:
And Lord we want to lift your name on high
And Lord we want to thank you
For the works you've done in our lives
And Lord we trust in your unfailing love
For you alone are God eternal
Throughout earth and heaven above.
--- This is one of my favorite Christian songs. Posted it here because I have a lot to thank the Lord for the past year - the trials and blessings. Actually, I met my cell groupmates this morning and we had lunch. Our lunch was prepared by Dianne, our discipler, cell group leader. When I say prepared, I really mean prepared. She cooked the food we ate. She had set up the place ( a room at CCF), with personalized placemats, beautiful paper cups and table napkins. We talked about our trials and blessings last year. After, we had a little devotional. It was nice to hear that despite the trials we had the previous year, we still felt that we were blessed - a testament to God's unconditional, unfailing love for us, and His untiring work in our lives.

No comments: