Sunday, January 30, 2005

another survey...... so ok... I'm bored...

1. FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS
rice, sunny side-up egg, hotdogs, and tocino

2. THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF TIMES IS
Hero and Gladiator (Gladiator, being my brother's fave movie...)

3. LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL..
high school or college? In high school, Civics. In college, OS.. (you guys know why!)

4. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE
one that's small and fast...

5. FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
I don't like doing house work... if I really really need to choose... Cooking! minus the washing of dishes...

6. WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF BECOMING..
astronaut, flight attendant, and a scientist...

7. FAVORITE COLOR/s? ..
red (maroon), blue, violet (purple, lilac)

8. FAVORITE PERFORMER(S)..
I don't really have a favorite performer. If he/she/they can sing/dance well, I'm ok with them.

9. WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE CREMATED OR BURIED?.
buried...

10. IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE..
European Languages / International Studies

11. THREE THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?..
clothes and shoes? ;) hehehe! ... money, keys, and bag full of stuff. (that'll be more than 3)

12. FIRST THING I WOULD BUY WITH MY FIRST SALARY..
food

13. I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS..
Who I am and not as what I am

14. IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE, WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK?
yup! The book gives you the answers to questions that the movie can't explain.

15. SPECIALTY IN COOKING!
I'm still trying to find what dish I can cook best that will taste good, of course.

16. PRESENT CRUSH?
Uummm... someone out there whom I've met only once and I don't think I'll ever get to see him again...

17. FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
I'm a homebody... or if I go out, you'll probably see me in a bookstore...

18. BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
SM North, SM Megamall, Divisoria, Landmark

19. FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE..
my bedroom

20. ANONG ORAS NA? (WHAT TIME IS IT?)
10:12 am

21. ANO SA KEYBOARD ANG PARATI MONG PINEPRESS? (WHAT KEYS IN THE KEYBOARD DO YOU USUALLY USE/PRESS?)
cursor keys, spacebar, enter

21. YAHOO OR HOTMAIL?
yahoo!

22. LEFT OR RIGHT?
right

23. BLACK OR WHITE?
white

24. BLACK OR BLUE PEN?
black

25. SANDALS OR SHOES:
sandals

26. COLGATE OR HAPPEE:
Colgate.. but I use Close-Up

27. FLOSS OR TOOTHPICK:
floss

28. CHOPSTICKS OR SPOON AND FORK? ..
spoon and fork; chopsticks and fork

29. JOLLIBEE OR MCDO?
McDo!!!

30. COKE OR PEPSI?
coke

31. SAN MIG LIGHT, LONE STAR LIGHT OR
REDHORSE?
none of the above

32. HOPE OR CAMEL?
I don't smoke!

33. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
In person or on the phone? In person, Ysa, my roommate. On the phone, Manong (Kuya) Nonoy.

34. LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU?
GirlTXT of Smart

35. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH/SMILE?
Reg, last night when we were downloading pictures of KSW...

36. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?
I cry a lot... I cry when I'm touched with the movie/scene or a good book, or a sweet one-liner.

37. THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
2 nights ago..

38. WHY DID YOU CRY?
Because of the book I was reading :p

39. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
dark chocolate, and Lindt (yum! really melts in your mouth!)

No comments: