I was feeling a bit melancholic this morning. I kept thinking if we could finish our thesis by the end of February or early March or not at all. Don't know if Victor is in the lab today. Didn't ask him if he's there. He promised last week that he would go to the lab starting this week. We had agreed to work everyday. But last week he wasn't able to come because he said that his aunt has not yet been back from Ilocos and that he needs to watch their house... He knows that I can't do the thesis alone. But what am I going to do? I know that I can't do it alone. I can think on an algorithm on how to do it... but I can't translate it into a source code. =C Also, I was thinking of my BA subject. I'm going to get my dropping slip signed by my professor this afternoon. It's sad, the feeling that I gave up my fighting spirit... actually, by dropping this subject, it's more like I'm hurting my pride... Pride be damned! <note to reader: If you are offended by the last word before this note, please excuse my language.> If I don't finish my thesis and graduate this sem, it (my pride, that is) will be hurt more! And also, it will be more embarassing for me.
A friend forwarded me an email with a link - I WAS THERE
When I clicked on this link and saw the slide show, I was reminded that no matter what I do, God was, is, and will always be there for me. I was touched with this presentation. My strength is the Lord and is in the Lord. And like my previous blog, if God has brought me up to this point, to experience all these, He will make sure that I can go through these, finish it all.
To Reg, thank you for forwarding this link to me! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment