Thursday, January 20, 2011

A sad day...

It's a sad day today. One of our dear, dear friend and officemate is leaving the company today. Work without her will surely be different. Thank you for everything, Eliana. We will miss you!!!
~o~o~
There's a lot of uncertainties in the company right now. Is it time to jump ship, too? To count, Eliana's the third person to go and I know of 2 more who have submitted their resignation in the US and there's 1 here with the team, and another 2 who have plans. An IT guy said that all of them out in the field, meaning the local ITs, are on limbo. Management should be keeping tabs on what is going on. These guys are pretty good with what they're doing and have been with the company for years, and they are just letting them go?! :( I don't know how I would feel if one if the Sysadmins resign. Because if one of them leaves, the rest of the team will follow. I guess, I would follow to - if there's a good opportunity out there. Note to self, start looking for that good opportunity.
~o~o~
 Jeremiah  29:11 “For I know the thoughts I have toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.Then you will call upon Me and go pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.”

No comments: