New Year, new look. I had my hair permed before the new year. This is manual perm and not digipermed. As spending thousands on hair alone is vanity for me. I'm not saying that you're vain if you've spent thousands on your hair. This is just my opinion for myself, on myself.
I never imagined that maintaining the curls can be more difficult, more time consuming than maintaining my straight and sometimes wavy hair. It always looked so easy when my sister maintains her curls. She has had permed hair as long as I can remember.
The thing with my hair is that it's only curly after shower - when it's wet. When it's dry, it goes straight. LOL! I asked my friends with wavy and curly hair on what they do to maintain their curls. The answer is they put mousse on or serum. Because Vitresse does not work for me.. I have nothing against Vitresse.. it's just that yes, my hair is soft, but it just can't maintain the curls. So I went to Watson's and looked for some serum. I found this product ---
Monea Curl Defining Milk Lotion. Apply it on wet hair in small amounts and work through your curls. My hair gets oily when I put on a lot of it so I put on a five-peso coin sized, and that's enough for my hair. My curls stay throughout my day -- that would mean 9 to 10 hours.
And when my hair gets dry and frizzy, I put on HBC's hair cuticle coat. It makes my hair shine and gets the frizz out.
If you have curly or wavy hair, what do you put on to maintain your curls?


No comments:
Post a Comment