Thursday, December 07, 2006

no title...

The question that keeps popping in and out of my mind is, why is it so hard to be a grown up? Problems, decision makings, weighing the pros and cons of each choice... waiting for results. Frustrations.


I admit that I am impatient and must learn the value of patience over and over again.

~~~ooo~~~

I did something that my mom advised me not to do. Nothing drastic, life threatening, life altering or anything... My mom told my eldest brother about it; he was also against it. He told me to cut my losses. Mom, of course, kept on saying that she already told me not to do it. I told them to let me decide, once in a while, for myself so that if I make mistakes, I can learn from them. My brother said, "Now you made a mistake. Follow what we are telling you to do." I could only reply, "Yes, boss."

My next action is to compute and cut my losses. Oh well...

~~~ooo~~~

Reg and I had walked the whole of the Acad oval talking about life and well.. life.. We then walked our way to the Bahay ng Alumni and ate at the Chocolate Kiss. Yum! I was happy with my blueberry cheesecake. Hehehe!

No comments: