I've posted in my multiply about my options.. and now I have to decide what to choose. If there will be no feedback coming from the P road, then I am most likely going to accept the L road. L road sounds interesting. But I still need to confer my decision with the powers that be (i.e., my mom and brother) in my life. Even if I will have the final "say" in this decision making process, I need to know their opinions. They still know what's best for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment