So, okay. I should be sleeping right now but I'm here blogging. I was out all night partying!!! Hehe! Not really partying... went to the fair and sat there, ate, listened to the bands and enjoyed their music with family and friends!!! =P My last fair as a college student! Woohoo!!! Also, I got my first henna tattoo!!! Hehe! It's a butterfly. I have it at the back of my neck. I will post the picture here once my brother sends me the pictures. That reminds me, he still hasn't send me the open house pix..
I went to the fair early with Manong and Jamie. Then after, when they left, I joined my orgmates - Ponch, Chubbs, Miki, Hannah, Von, Chris, and Rhea. Then at around 1 am, I looked for Reg, Jiji, Icile, and Ellainne. I stayed with them and with their abyans until it was time for us to go home... That is, after Parokya ni Edgar and Kamekaze played. By then, it was already 4 in the morning =D. Anyway, last night made me realize that I should listen to local bands more often. They're good, actually. Tangkilikin ang sariling atin!!! Dapat lang!!! =D
Yesterday morning, together with Reg, Kate and Glads, we watched the play Angel Street. The play was acted by the Dulaang UP. It was free, that is one reason I watched it. Although, even if itwasn't free, I would have watched it. When I read the play's synopsis a week ago, I was intrigued. I said to myself that I should watch it. Details of this will be on the next post or so. I'm feeling sleepy now......
No comments:
Post a Comment