I would choose Hong Kong International Airport. Or maybe there are other airports that is much more convenient, safer, cleaner than HKIA.. but for now, I choose HKIA. There are a lot of restaurants in the airport so there's no fear of going hungry. There is a pay lounge where you can shower, although it was the most expensive shower I have ever had, but it was worth it. There are shops / boutiques if you want to buy clothes, candies, medicines, teas, books & magazines and etc. The airport is quite safe and if you're bored, you can roam around both Terminal 1 and 2. If you want to go all out shopping, there's an outlet mall a bus ride away - Citygate Outlet Mall @ Tung Chung MTR Station.
Since I am sleepy while writing this post, pardon some incoherence. I will definitely edit this post just to add pictures but not edit the paragraph.... :) Good night for now. Need to catch me some Z's.
No comments:
Post a Comment