Thursday, November 24, 2011

Off to another adventure

Reg and I are going to another adventure tomorrow. I can't wait! :)

Months ago I asked Reg if she's game with going abroad for a day / 24 hours. This is after I read an article about a group of friends who spent 24 hours in Singapore. So we waited for the lowest promo seat sale and around June or July, we were able to buy tickets going to Hong Kong. Yes, we are going to Hong Kong tomorrow.

We have been to Hong Kong already but was not able to go to Hong Kong Disneyland. Our sole purpose for this trip is just to go to Disneyland. Oh, to be a kid once again, even for a day. :) I just hope that all will be well with our planned itinerary. 

I haven't finished writing about our trip to South Korea, yet. Hmm.. I will probably write about our Hong Kong Disneyland experience first before I finish the South Korea trip. 

nuninuninu..
much love to all!





No comments: