My sister is here for a one-week visit. Yehey! I get to spend time with her and bring her to my favorite restaurants. One restaurant that we visisted is Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao. I've been hearing about this and have wanted to try for the longest time ... well... probably about 6 months or so.. but haven't really had the time to try it out.
Last Tuesday, I brought my sister to Greenhills and shopped. Finally, I had my wish to eat at Crystal Jade and try their famous xiao long bao... hot, steamy, uber delicious xiao long bao! This is the only picture I took as the we were so hungry and very excited to eat that we forgot to take pictures of us and of our food.
We tried the double boiled chicken with dumplings, la mian noodles with ground pork and peanuts (not the exact name but something like this) and the ground pork with string beans. Food is worth it's price.
I'll definitely go back there and try out their other food. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment