Next week, my blockmate, Anne is going to get married. I can't believe time flies so fast and that she's getting married next week! We gave her a sort of bridal shower. Sort of, because there were guys present and there were only 6 of us. We were "stalking" people of interest. Hahaha!
Anne, if you read this, we really did prepare for your bridal shower. hehhee, sorry if it seemed that we didn't prepare for it. Hehehe.
Anyway, I will try to post some pix here. I'll try to grab some when Anne uploads it. Yes, she was the one who brought a camera. All of us forgot to bring one. That is one of the many reasons why it seemed that we didn't prepare for the bridal shower.
We are looking forward in going to her wedding. The wedding will be held in Mindoro and we're going there over the weekend. Am also excited because we're going to Puerto Galera and have some R and R. =)
To Anne and Jon, congratulations and best wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment