Friday, November 10, 2006

neglected blog...

I feel that I have been neglecting this blog in favor of the other blog. I have thought of trying the cross-posting features of Multiply, but then, as I had written before, I am not that ready yet to open my world to Multiply world. Hehe..

So here's a condensed version of what happened to me in the last few weeks that I have not been blogging:

Survived the two weeks everyday work..=) Felt so tired after that 2 weeks; on the first rest day that I got, that was November 4, I went to Megamall, paid some bills and met up with Prim and Juric, played arcade, and ate merienda and dinner with them. Going to the mall energized me.. hahaha!

Brought the car to the shop last Wednesday because the horn shortcircuited again and kept on beeping unless you leave the key on the ignition... same old problem.. and didn't have aircon. Imagine how hot it is in the car while I was bringing it to the shop.. oh yeah, the windows are busted so I didn't open them. (again, this is an example of a time that I wished I have a boyfriend..? hhehehe.. someone to go with me to an auto electrical shop and understand all my car troubles.. hehehe)
My dad told my brother to get me a newer car.. Newer does not necessarily mean a brand new one, but just a second hand one that is less in years than Silver.. Silver is a 1990 Mitsubishi Lancer...

It has been so trying at work lately.. I feel that I am so stressed everytime I come home after work. Almost every shift day, my head aches. Need to have my eyes checked again. =( and maybe I need a new perspective at work..

We don't have water right now. Ggrr! Manila Waters' men are working along Katipunan changing the water pipes.. but still.. no water sucks!

Signing out for now..

1 comment:

majamorena said...

what's you rnew blog?