Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm back in Manila..

I'm back in Manila. Back to reality. Back to work - straight for 5 nights.. Donna's wedding was nice. I got to meet her husband on the wedding day itself. Heheh.. and I was Donna's Maid of Honor... My feet hurt! Actually, 2 of my toes are still numb from having to wear my 3 inches heeled strappy sandals. Eventhough they are killers for my feet, I loooove them. Will take a picture and try to post them here next time.

As for my brain racking dilemma, we have reached a final decision, I think. That decision is... stay on the job, stay here in Manila. I had said yes to Mama, agreeing that I will go home and be with Achi and the kids. However, after a few days, Papa said that he didn't think it is a good idea for me to leave the job and go home. But he said that if I am not happy with my work, then it is time to look for other work. I said, ok.

I have more to write but I am sleepy already. If I still remember them when I wake up, then I will try to go online later and write them.

1 comment:

majamorena said...

coffee sometime.. its good that you made a decision na. :)