Guys and gals who are reading this.. please do comment on this post. I really want to know about men and their damsels in distress....
When I say guys here, it is both guys and men. Same goes with girls - girls and women.
Why do guys like their girls to be damsels in distress? Don't you want girls who are strong and who can speak their mind, stand up for herself, can do things all by herself? Are you intimidated? In this modern day, do you guys still really want to be knights in shining (or not so shining) armor? Why do you like girls to be clingy? To be so dependent in you? Do you have something to prove to yourself or to the world? Is it because of your pride? Do you really want the feeling of being needed?
Don't you know that girls who seem to be damsels in distress are not really weak? They're strong and they can manipulate you. You just don't see that they are manipulating you because you already are being manipulated. What is it in them that strong minded girls don't have?
~~~~
Yes, I'm strong minded and I think I am dominating, too. I was taught not to depend on anyone but myself. But I admit that I do need help sometimes... like when I go to the auto shop to get Silver (my car) fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment