I'm here in an internet cafe along Katipunan Ave.. I don't have anything to do at home.. well.. I need to clean up the apartment because my parents are arriving this Wednesday.. but still, that's still nothing.. basta! I'm still waiting for the companies to contact me again. I'm waiting for my interview and exam results. I'm scared. What if I won't have work?
Made chocolate truffles yesterday out of cream cheese and cocoa powder. Yum yum! Want some? Hehe..
~~ooo~~
I was supposed to post a poem that was forwarded to me by my highschool classmate 3 years ago. That poem, in a way, gave me strength and made me realize a lot of things. But I forgot to bring the print out. =X Will post it next time. Promise!
~~ooo~~
Had chatted with Jiji last week. It was good to talk to you again, Ji. =D Hang in there! Kaya mo ina! Miss you na!
Went out with Reg last Saturday at Mega. While waiting for her, I was browsing the shelves of Powerbooks. They are having a SALE!!! and I don't have money to buy those books!!! *sad* It was good to go out and talk to her. Reg, miss ko na daan ang storyahanay naton.. We just went around Mega. Reg went to buy CDs for herself and for her officemates.
~~ooo~~
I created my wishlist last week.. Wish list if I'm going to earn my own money.. But I guess, it will be a long time still to buy these stuff because I don't have work pa..
1. camera phone
2. digicam
3. MP3 player/ flashdisk
4. Laptop(?) or a new monitor for my PC
5. Books -> Harry Potter 6, Banana Yoshimoto's books, classical books, etc...
6. CDs -> Alex Ubago (i'll need to search the music stores if they have his albums), Seal, Jars of Clay, Mercy Me and other Christian bands, Rob Thomas' new album, etc...
~~ooo~~
Graduation is coming! Yep yep! Magraduate na gid ako! Hehe.. I'm excited! Bought the UP Sablay na! =) I'm also going home, probably on the 26th. Joey's there. She already resigned from her job. Way to go, Jo! Her boss was a slave driver. Wanter her to go to work even if she was having a chicken pox! Joey said that the barkada minus me and april went out to Pana-ad. I miss them na.
~~ooo~~
Congrats to GroupAIM (Chubbs, Ponch, Alvin)!!! Yey, yey! Kita-kits tayo sa graduation! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment