Ok.. I planned to attend the 8am service at CCF. But what time did I wake up? 730!! So I said, I'll attend the 10 am one.. and it's 945 on my alarm clock..I'm still here, blogging.. obviously. I changed my mind. I'll attend the 530 service of CRL nalang.. so that I won't need to go far, it'll be much cooler, and I won't bring the car. Wanted to attend the 8am service because I planned to drive the car and it being ooollddd, it wont overheat because 8am is not that hot as compared to 10 am or 12 nn...anyway, I'll go to CRL this afternoon... the car can stay parked on Ilang's driveway.
~ ooo ~
I have to go to the apartment later to get the boxes so that I can start packing my things. Or better yet, I'll try the SC first if there are still available ones.. I'm sooo lazy today!
~ ooo ~
Watched Ms. Congeniality 2 with Paula and Prim yesterday. Anne texted yesterday that she couldn't make it. Had a good laugh although I think I prefer the first Ms. Congeniality. I didn't like Gracie Hart (Sandra Bullock's character) at/during (what's the right prep here?) the middle of the film..she was like a primadonna. I again liked her towards the end of the film. Anyway, Pau, Prim and I went around mega.. just walking and talking. When we were tired of walking, we had dinner at El Polo Loco. Then Prim bought Roli's napoleones as a pasalubong for Jing, her sister. Yup! You read it right! THERE'S ROLI'S NAPOLEONES in Mega! Then Pau bought Red Ribbon's coffee crumble cake for her parents' anniversary. Then we went home, taking the MRT.
~ ooo ~
I was editing my resume last night. Hehe.. I'm making it look good... I have to start sending those resumes to potential employers or else I won't have any work.... I want to go to China! *whines* aaaaarrrggggghh... this is so frustrating.
~ ooo ~
greetings: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tita Lanie, my mom's youngest sister; to Victor, my thesis partner; to Phil, my high school classmate.
No comments:
Post a Comment