My back aches! My eyes feel heavy. I am sooo tired! I need sleep!!! (but I have to write this blog first. hehe!) I've been up since last night, doing my MP. I had just finished doing it (with bugs.. no time to debug!), emailed it as soon as I can to my professor. The other day, I was so happy because I had progressed with my MP.. but then.. I didn't use those code.. they were all GUI codes, but I just can't seem to understand how to place all the jpanels, jframes, I need.. Also, the GUI creator gave me a hard time. It was hopeless using that. What I did was.. I abandoned my java codes and made the same program using C (minus the GUI).
Hey! Dont mistake me for a die-hard programmer. I wish I was one.. but I'm not. I have a hard time grasping programming concepts. And I really do not like programming...except in VB. I like VB! Ok. Enough of these programming stuff.
Tomorrow's gonna be the last day for my Mandarin Class. I plan to enroll again for the second level next month... I want to go to China! and learn Mandarin. [Wo ai qu zhong guo, xue zhong wen!] hehe. Got to stop blogging now. I need to clear my things from my bed first before going to sleep. Aaahhh! Can't wait to lie down and close my eyes and sleep. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment