This blog may be called 'Yuhum' - 'Smile' but I will not always talk about things that makes me smile. Maybe I called this yuhum to remind myself to smile always. To be optimistic. To look on the brighter side.
Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time. —1 Peter 5:6 ---- My verse during my quiet time today. Reminds me that I should be humble. God is telling me to humble myself by giving me my problems, stumbling blocks, burdens. He is saying that when I am humbled enough, that is, when I will realize and really feel that I can not do all things without Him, and that I'm not superior to others, and that I should not be proud, He will give me His blessings, and reveal to me the path that He has made for me. Yes, I realize that I should humble myself before Him. But sometimes, I don't feel like it. I still feel that I'm too proud, too superior. God still has a lot of work to do in me.
Had progressed with my MP. I felt happy. You know why? Because I haven't really done any MP on my own before. I always had help. Now that my friends are graduate already, it's up to me to do my MP. (Also about time to do it on my own, don't you think?) My momentum doing the MP was lost when I stopped coding and went to the open tambayan of my friends. But that's ok. =) Sooner or later, I will encounter another bug that will drain all the energies of my brain. It's better sooner than later. Still have time before the deadline. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment