I changed this blog's background. Did you notice? I've had the Naruto background for almost (or more than) 3 years and I guess, it's time to change to a more "serious" background. I'm liking this current design though it's orange. LOL. I would've liked it better if it's reddish or purplish.
------
We'll have a company trick or treat later this afternoon. Since I've got nothing to do, I was decorating the office with bats and ghosts paper cut-outs. I like paper cutting. Hehe. I just don't admit that I'm the type who likes to decorate a room ... but I do like cutting paper as designs for holidays.
I'm excited to bring Clairee to the office later. I bought her a pink butterfly fairy costume. But we will see later if she's going to wear it because mommy bought her a cute cheerleader costume. She's cute in a butterfly fairy costume but maybe she's cuter in a cheerleader uniform. Claire - Save the cheerleader, save the world! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment