Monday, January 28, 2008

Office politics...

...Can't live with it, can't live without it - because it exists in every office. Do I make any sense? Anyway, I can't write about it in my other blog for obvious reasons.

I'm p*ssed off right now; won't write it here also. Sorry. Just wanting to write it out na ang bastos talaga!!!.. wouldn't explain it also because I will need to name names and I am not really sure as to what really happened. I may just be jumping into conclusions.. whatever. If I'm going to read this post in a year's time, I may not recall what this post is about.. that's ok. I just need to write na what she or he did was a low and a dirty thing to do and ang bastos talaga! He/she said that he/she doesn't like backstabbing, well guess what dude... that's what you did.. by doing this to our teammate, (I'm not jumping into conclusions here.. I'm really not..) it's like backstabbing already. It's childish; grow up! You're in your late 20's or early 30's!!! You are NOT a kid anymore.

I don't want to get involve in your petty "war". Yes, it's a petty thing. But, man, you are going too far already. Enough na!

No comments: