Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ph.D. in OS

Funny, siguro God's way of joking with me, to have flunked my OS subject in college - not once but twice! tapos ang work ko ngayon involves everything taught in that class. Hehehe. Pero kahit na medyo Ph.D. na ako sa subject na iyon, at the end of that sem (nung naipasa ko na ang subject na iyon) hindi ko pa rin magets ang mga concepts na naituro sa class - or hindi ko lang talaga gusto intindihin siya. Hehe. Ang hirap din kasi intindihin at itranslate in layman's terms ang libro na may dinosaurs. Kung nakinig lang sana ako... hahaha!

But seriously, I am happy with my work. This is something na maibuild ko as a career. Si Sir M. must be proud of me! Joke! I'm thinking of buying a book on OS concepts pero written by another author, I forgot his name, na magaling mag-explain at parang nagkukwento lang.. just to refresh my memory on those concepts.... Ang geek ko! Hehehe.. Well, if I really want this career, I need to get to know kernel, utilization, threshold, deadlock, and what nots again...

No comments: