MAY 2007
I went, with my boss and teammate, to the US for training. I actually enjoyed being there. All my fears on how to communicate and create a rapport with our American counterparts vanished. Having a taste of how it is like when working there made me think of wanting to work there. Yes, I got bitten by the American dream bug.
It was then also that I first met Isaiah, my nephew. He is sooo adorable and such a cutie! =)
JUNE 2007
Back to reality, back to work in Manila. We are now doing our new tasks. And for the first time ever, I felt that I actually love my job and that I had made the right decision after all.
JULY 2007
My eldest brother and his family, my grandma, aunts, and cousins from the US came home. My second eldest brother got married. I went home for 5 days and had spent time with my family; dinner parties and sleep overs with the cousins... My mom actually gave me the permission to sleep over at my cousin's house. Hehehe... She usually doesn't approve of us sleeping over at somebody else's house. Hehehe..
NOW...AUGUST 2007...
I don't know what will happen in this month. It's raining outside.. the first sign of typhoon for this year's rainy season... it's a late rainy season. I'm making small talk. Hehe. I am currently listening to Enrique Iglesias' new songs.. and I like the Somebody's Me... A song for... how many times do I have to tell myself to stop ...? sigh... Oh well.. Partial lyrics below:
You, do you remember me?
Like, I remember you?
Do you spend your life, going back in your mind to that time?
Cause I, I walk the streets alone,
I hate being on my own, and everyone can see that,
I really fell, and I'm going through hell.
Thinking about you with somebody else.
Somebody wants you,
Somebody needs you.
Somebody dreams about you every single night.
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely.
Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me.
That somebody's me. yeaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment