Thursday, March 22, 2007

half day...

... not because i'm taking a half-day off from work.. It's just because I can't think of any title... I just didn't feel like writing these past few weeks...


~~~ooo~~~

This past month, I have been learning to save money; realizing the need to save up. I have been thinking that if I had saved some of my salary when I was still in my previous company, I would have saved a lot. I did try to save, but being me, I always ended up withdrawing what I had put aside.

I don't want to think of the future, however, I am saving for my future. If I don't start now, when will I start? Right?

~~~ooo~~~

I am once again wishing that I could speak and understand Mandarin fluently. Been listening to Mandarin songs and quite liking them eventhough I don't understand the lyrics. Hehe.. (Was influenced by Aivee to listen to them again... hehe...)

~~~ooo~~~

I am excited to see Isaiah... will post lots and lots of pictures of him and Leila here when I get to see them...

No comments: