Yesterday, I had my annual physical exam. That was my first physical exam, actually. The nurse checked my blood pressure, and guess what it was.. it was 140/90!!!! The doctor said it was bordering on high blood.. for me, 140/90 is already high blood! I don't know why. I wasn't tired yesterday. But then, the nurse had taken my BP just after Malou and I had eaten our lunch. That was my reality check, I guess - it's time to loose weight. Exercise. Diet. I'm doing the exercise part - badminton nights. But the diet.. oh boy! that's hard. It's really hard to not eat the stuff that I want to eat. Note to myself, try not to eat too much!
~~00~~
On Monday, my parents are going to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. I wish I could go home. I had planned on going home, but I changed my mind. I won't go home, even if I really really want to. Besides, I will be going home on August. Just reminding myself to wait for August.
No comments:
Post a Comment