Monday, May 01, 2006

Getting a year older...

Turned 23 over the weekend.. huhuhu.. There's no better way of getting older than spending it with family and friends. Though I didn't take any pictures of my birthday lunch celebration (I didn't intend to have one... but my mom insisted on giving me one...=P), I do have pictures of my celebration with my high school kabarkadas.

I treated them at Bob's Cafe... and we talked... about life.. reminisced high school days... and so on...



Joana was missing =( because she had class the whole day...

There were no people outside.. so I asked someone to take our pictures by the fountain... hehehe...





~~~oooo~~~
I did write before that everytime my brothers and I go home, there's always the spot the new decor or arrangement or what nots in our house... Look what my Mom did to my room...



She rearranged my bed and placed a plant in my room!

No comments: