Tuesday, November 01, 2005

november 1 at work...

Happy Halloween!!

It's November 1 and I'm here at work. Would have loved to go home and spend the long holiday at home with my family.. but.. in my case, no such luck. Well it's either I go home now and don't go home on Christmas or work this holiday and go home on Christmas. Of course, I prefer work now and going home on Christmas! It's sad though that while everybody is on holiday, we are here at work. But then, work is work. Don't get me wrong... I'm not complaining that I'm here.

I think my departed loved ones understand why I'm not there to visit them in the cemetery.

~~~~0000~~~~~
This morning we had a family chat - through YM. It was like... family.. meet technology.. hehehe.. I saw my cousins and grandmother via web cam. Nanay was feeling weak. She was admitted in a hospital a few weeks ago and is still recovering. Everybody was encouraging her to get enough rest, to eat well... and everybody was expressing how much we love her.. To Nanay, although I may not be as expressive as or as malambing as the others... I love you. Get well soon.

~~~~~0000~~~~

May topak na ang akon salakyan.. hay.. ang bintana ga bisyo... kis-a mastuck-up siya.. kis-a indi.. hay naku.. daw kis-a mahuy-an man ako na gastuck up siya... Last shift I had to go back home kay nagstuck up siya.. Teh, alangan ko man ibilin lang ang salakyan sa parking lot na naka-abre ang bintana! tapos.. on my way home na... nagsarado siya...!!! ggrrr..... how i wish i have a new car... hehehe :)

No comments: