Sunday, July 17, 2005

ramblings only...

...mga wala lang...

Nothing really new. Here's a few updates, I guess. It's just that I can't sleep well at night anymore. I guess working at night really messed up my sleeping time. If I sleep at 12 midnight, I wake up usually between 2 - 3 am until 10 am. Then, I'll feel sleepy and sleep until 4pm. That is why I really can't feel the presence of my day/night off.
~~oo~~

My boss had given me the go signal so that I can have my vacation (??) on August. Yes, I'm finally going home on August to see my eldest manong, sister-in-law, and niece. It'll be fun because my cousin will also be there. I asked my sister-in-law to tell my brother to bring us to Boracay even for a day only.. hehe..
~~oo~~

My friends and I have planned to meet up but all plans were cancelled. I really wish we could synchronize our free time and meet up and hang out.
~~oo~~

I'm going to have my new cellphone. My Manong Noy had already signed the renewal of postpaid plan with Smart. So I'm expecting to have my new phone in 2 to 3 weeks time. =D
~~oo~~

You guys know that I don't like programming. But I am thinking on learning PERL. It's the language used here to make our tools. I just want to learn the concept behind it and how it works so that I will learn something new here. I feel I'm not learning anything new right now.
~~oo~~

I got my simplified Chinese - English bible already! Thanks to Christine, my classmate in Mandarin class. I'll need to find the time to study the characters and look them up in the internet, of course, so that I could read them!

No comments: