Sunday, June 05, 2005

It's a Sunday...

It's a Sunday... and guess where I am. Yes, I'm at work. =( Sad! I can't do anything... it's my shift day. Couldn't attend worship service because wala na akong maabutan.
~ooo~

Congrats LC for your new job!!! Knew you could make it in there.
~ooo~

Went to UP last Thursday. It just feels different being there - not an undergrad student anymore. Also, when I entered Engg, I was thinking that I do not recognize the faces that I was seeing. It was enlistment period and everybody was busy and there I was feeling calm and watching them lining up in the dept or in the lobby. Actually, in my mind, I thanked the Lord that I was finished with all the hustle and bustle of the enlistment period. =)

Met up with Pau and Badet. We just ate lunch at Greenwich and talked about updates in our lives.
~ooo~

Went to Glorietta yesterday with Manang Neneng. I bought a nice capri pants.. hehe! =) Also, I saw a nice long sleeve shirt there... wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough money with me. Wala pa beh sweldo ko!!! *huhuhu* Oh well, just hope that by the time I have money, that shirt will still be there.
~ooo~

Heard from my mom that my cousin Dennis will be coming home this July and will be staying for 3 months. I so want to tour him around.. or go with him. Problem is that I have work. =( My other cousins can tour him around Cebu/Iloilo/Boracay.. I can tour him in Luzon. But, how can I tour him? Unless, I'll be absent from work.

Kung pwede ako umabsent around August or September.....
Kate, pwede ba magpasama sa Baguio? Or... magpaturo how to get around Baguio? My mom wants me to bring my cousin there.

Anne, pwede rin bang magpasama/magpaturo how to go and get around Puerto Galera? =)

No comments: