Decisions, decisions. It's tough making decisions especially one that will affect your life. Right now, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done in my whole college life - that is, dropping a subject. I want to drop my management class. Why? A lot of reasons! One, it's the only class I have during MTh and it falls in the afternoon. I want to devote the whole day of MTh to my thesis. (Yes! I'm going to work on my thesis. I'm scared now. I want to graduate by the end of this semester.) Two, I'm not really into reading textbooks in advance. I'm used to solving formulas and not discussing about topics. Three, someone told me that you really can't learn how to manage people and an organization inside the classroom. You have to be in the field - working. Four, I must admit, I'm lazy. It's an elective not a required subject. Electives should be enjoyed. I don't enjoy that subject. There's no enthusiasm in me to study that subject. If I'll drop this subject, I may regret it in the future. But right now, this is what I feel is right. This is what I want to do.
Last Saturday, I bought Eats, Shoots & Leaves!!! Yehey!!! Oops! I have to watch my punctuations. Yes, this book is all about punctuations. It's not your ordinary grammar book. It's fun to read and easy to understand. If you're curious about this book, go to http://eatsshootsandleaves.com/.
Been to awitan practice. I can't reach the higher D (re) note. =( I have to try harder. The highest note I can sing is the higher C (do). Oh, well! Practice, practice, practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment