Friday, October 08, 2004

movie, again... hehe

Watched "My Little Bride" (the Korean movie that I downloaded and converted to mpeg) with Joanna, my roommate this afternoon. While I was converting it, the preview box was checked, so I saw scenes from the movie. Of course, I did not understand it. Couldn't even see it clearly. From what I saw, I was ready to hate the guy. I thought he brought a girl ( the teacher of his wife) to their apartment. Anyway, I was wrong. The guy was sweet, so sweet (ok, not like chocolate sweet, but nonetheless sweet) and he did not bring the teacher to their apartment! You have to understand that in this movie, the guy is a college student and the girl is a 15 year old highschooler. They were married because it was the "dying" wish of the their grandfathers. I wrote "dying" because he was just scamming them. Hehe. This is a fun movie to watch. :D It's also a good movie.

Kim Raewon (Sangmin) and Moon Gunyeong (Boeun)

I don't know when I could blog again. It's because anytime soon, the internet connection here in the dorm will be cut off. It's the end of the semester. Yey!!! Maybe my next blog will be when I'm in Bacolod. Can't wait to go home!!! Have I said that before? Hehe.. yes, I know, a lot of times. But before going home, I need to pack my stuff here at the dorm!!! :( I hate packing and unpacking! Why do we have to pack it all up? We'll be back next semester! Gotta go... lots of things to do.

No comments: